Q: I have for now downloaded the free versione of Visual Slideshow and successfully created a show and published on a test web site in html;
Before purchasing the product I also wanted to install the Joomla module (I am using Joomla 1.5) but whatever I do the module does not auto play (I have activated the mootools upgrade) - then I thought to try the slider but copying the code into the template html - but still the slider does not play ! the slide show gets presented with the last of the 6 images.
A: See how should you install VisualSlideShow Joomla Module:
- Create Joomla Module with VisualSlideShow app. Save Joomla module in any local folder;
- Enter your Joomla site as administrator and add created module - mod_visualss.zip using
'Extension Manager' (Extensions->Install/Uninstall).
- After open Extensions->Module manager and enable Visualslideshow Module.
- Click to edit this module and specify settings you need.
2. Please notice, if you use Visual Slideshow you should turn on the following Plugin in
Joomla: "System - Mootools Upgrade". Slideshow should work correctly in that case.
For troubleshooting, feature requests, and general help, contact Customer Support at . Make sure to include details on your browser, operating system, Visual SlideShow version, link to your page.