Q: I have created several Joomla module slideshows but I am a Joomla novice and have no clue how to integrate your Joomla modules into my associates Joomla website. The website was created using Joomla 1.5. The slideshows will be replacing a flash slideshow on the Portfolio page with 5 separate html pages. The flash intro appearing on the Portfolio page will be replaced with images linked to the appropriate page that contains each slideshow.
Can you help me? I need to get this working ASAP. Once I see it working, I will buy the site license.
A: See how should you install VisualSlideShow Joomla Module:
- Create Joomla Module with VisualSlideShow app. Save Joomla module in any local folder;
- Enter your Joomla site as administrator and add created module - mod_visualss.zip using
'Extension Manager' (Extensions->Install/Uninstall).
- After open Extensions->Module manager and enable Visualslideshow Module.
- Click to edit this module and specify settings you need.
2. Please notice, if you use Visual Slideshow you should turn on the following Plugin in
Joomla: "System - Mootools Upgrade". Slideshow should work correctly in that case.
For troubleshooting, feature requests, and general help, contact Customer Support at . Make sure to include details on your browser, operating system, Visual SlideShow version, link to your page.