Try now, it's free! You can use it for free to create sites for your and your clients' purposes!
Q: I have successfully created a gallery with VisualSlideShow. It works on my computer, but my web server does not allow .visss file uploads. Is it possible to covert the .visss file, or create it in another format, such as wmv, etc. ?
A: Actually, .visss file is a project file of your slideshow. It stores settings of your slideshow and paths to images. You shouldn't upload it on your server. It'll allow you to open your slideshow in VisualSlideShow window and make changes in the future.
To insert the Visual Slideshow into your page:
1. Create your gallery in Visual Slideshow and publish it on a local drive in any test folder:
- click 'Publish' button on the main menu panel or Gallery->Publish
- select 'Publish to folder', click 'Browse' button and select any local folder
- click 'Publish' button
2. So you'll have folder with index.html file, 'data' and 'engine' folders. Open index.html file from the saved folder in any text editor.
3. Copy code for the HEAD section and paste it inside the HEAD/BODY section of you own webpage, for example:
4. Copy code for the BODY section and paste it inside the Body section of you own webpage in the place where you want to have a slideshow, for example:
<body> ... <!-- Start VisualSlideShow.com BODY section --> ... <!-- End VisualSlideShow.com BODY section --> ... </body>
5. Copy 'data' folder with images and thumbnails and 'engine' folder with .css and .js files into the same folder with your own webpage.
For troubleshooting, feature requests, and general help, contact Customer Support at . Make sure to include details on your browser, operating system, Visual SlideShow version, link to your page.
Make the process of creating your sites for non-profit and commercial purposes easier, this solution is free and doesn't require special skills.