I get "Menu Publishing Error" message when try to insert simple jquery image slideshow using "Insert to page" wizard
Q: I downloaded the free version to see how it worked anticipating purchasing the regular version.
However, I never could get the app to function. After going thru the process probably 13 times, all I ever got was "Menu Publishing Error".
There is no indication of what that means.
Too bad - looked like a nice app.
A: It seems that it's a problem with markup of your page.
Please send us full copy of your page (including images, .js and .css files), so we can check it. Write us also where you want to insert slideshow exactly.
Also, you can insert VisualSlideShow manually.
1. Create your gallery in Visual Slideshow and publish it on a local drive in any test folder:
- click 'Publish' button on the main menu panel or Gallery->Publish
- select 'Publish to folder', click 'Browse' button and select any local folder
- click 'Publish' button
2. So you'll have folder with index.html file, 'data' and 'engine' folders.
Open index.html file from the saved folder in any text editor.
3. Copy code for the HEAD section and paste it inside the HEAD/BODY section of you own
webpage, for example:
4. Copy code for the BODY section and paste it inside the Body section of you own webpage in the place where you want to have a slideshow, for example:
<body> ... <!-- Start VisualSlideShow.com BODY section --> ... <!-- End VisualSlideShow.com BODY section --> ... </body>
5. Copy 'data' folder with images and thumbnails and 'engine' folder with .css and .js files into the same folder with your own webpage.
March 29, 2013 Image slideshow in jquery doesn't appear on my page
I have the basic version of Visualslideshow and have made up several shows.
I use your VisualSlideShow.
April 09, 2013 Problem with "Fade" effect in jquery simple image slideshow
Your VisualSlideShow program is fantastic, but I have a problem with the Fade effect. Software does not create any files with extension .
Hi! I am interested in purchasing your application, however I am having a hard time inserting a slideshow on to an existing page with out changing my formatting can you help me?
I just purchased your program and created a slideshow, but I am having trouble inserting the slideshow on my homepage that was created on Volusion. Do you by chance have any instructions to do this?
I have purchased VisualSlideShow and have discovered the following problem.