Q: I have created a slideshow using your make slideshow. It was very easy to install and create
the slideshow; however, I am having great difficulty understanding how to insert the
slideshow into my a webpage on my website.
Please send me explicit instructions on how to do this.
A: You can install visual slideshow on your own web page in 2 ways:
1) Create your slideshow using VisualSlideshow.
2) Publish it on a local drive in any test folder:
- open Gallery->Properties->Publish or click 'Publish' button on the main menu panel;
- select 'Publish to folder', click 'Browse' button and select any local folder
- click 'Publish' button
3) Open index.html file from the saved folder in any text editor (Notepad for example)
or you can:
- open index.html page in any browser
- right click on the page
- select view source of the page.
You'll find 'engine' and 'data' folders in this saved folder also.
4) Copy code for the HEAD section and paste it inside the HEAD/BODY section of you own webpage, for example:
5) Copy code for the BODY section and paste it inside the Body section of you own web page in the
place where you want to have a gallery, for example:
<body> ... <!-- Start VisualSlideShow.com BODY section --> ... <!-- End VisualSlideShow.com BODY section --> ... </body>
6) Notice. you should copy 'data' folder with images and thumbnails and 'engine' folder with .css and .js files
into the same folder with your own webpage.
II. Using 'Insert to Page' option:
1) create your gallery;
2) open Gallery->Properties->Publish;
3) select 'Insert to Page';
4) click 'open HTML page' and select the page, where you want to install
5) click inside the page to select where you want the gallery to appear
and press "Insert Before";
6) click 'Publish'.
Please try this.
For troubleshooting, feature requests, and general help, contact Customer Support at . Make sure to include details on your browser, operating system, Visual SlideShow version, link to your page.