Is html image slideshow compatible with Dreamweaver?
Q: I am considering purchasing the business edition of VisualSlideShow but before could you tell me how this program integrates into Dreamweaver?
1. Create your gallery in Visual Slideshow and publish it on a local drive in any test folder:
- click 'Publish' button on the main menu panel or Gallery->Publish
- select 'Publish to folder', click 'Browse' button and select any local folder
- click 'Publish' button
2. So you'll have folder with index.html file, 'data' and 'engine' folders.
Open index.html file from the saved folder in any text editor.
3. Copy code for the HEAD section and paste it inside the HEAD/BODY section of you own webpage, for example:
<body> ... <!-- Start VisualSlideShow.com BODY section --> ... <!-- End VisualSlideShow.com BODY section --> ... </body>
5. Copy 'data' folder with images and thumbnails and 'engine' folder with .css and .js files into the same folder with your own webpage.
I purchased VisualSlideShow single license a couple months ago but would like to upgrade to the business license for multiple sites.
I'm not sure I will be able to use your product. I saved my output file as a html and I am not sure how to convert that html ...
I am a webmaster and I would like to buy the software for unlimited websites, but I couldn't publish via ftp.
I'm quite interested in your VisualSlideShow. I'm wondering if you offer a money back guarantee on purchases? If so how long is the period?
I've been using Visual Slideshow and I was wondering if there is a way to customize the size and colour of the caption for each ...
I need to cancel my order. I don't want to use your product.