Q: I am creating a new site using Wordpress, I tried the "insert to page" and work fine on html page, but wondering how to insert VisualSlideShow into Wordpress?
I am working on Windows 7, Firefox/IE, and currently using the free version to test before buying.
You should add a slideshow inside your website in the same way as you change html code on your website:
1. Create the slideshow with VisualSlideShow application.
2. Publish it to html page (in any test folder of your computer).
3. Open index.html file from the saved folder in any text editor (Notepad for example)
or you can:
- open index.html page in any browser
- right click on the page
- select view source of the page.
You'll find 'engine' and 'data' folders in this saved folder also.
4. Copy code for the HEAD and BODY sections of VisualSlideShow.
5. In Wordpress go to "HTML" tab and paste it in the place where you want to have a slideshow, for example:
5. Copy the generated "data" and "engine" folders (with images and css, js files) into the same folder with your own webpage.
6. Preview your website in the browser.
For troubleshooting, feature requests, and general help, contact Customer Support at . Make sure to include details on your browser, operating system, Visual SlideShow version, link to your page.