Q: I am testing out your product with the free version and I can't figure out
how to get the HTML code to put on my web page after I have created the Slide Show.
A: See how to install the slideshow into your page:
1) Create your slideshow using VisualSlideshow.
2) Publish it on a local drive in any test folder:
- open Gallery->Properties->Publish or click 'Publish' button on the main menu panel;
- select 'Publish to folder', click 'Browse' button and select any local folder
- click 'Publish' button
3) Open index.html file from the saved folder in any text editor (Notepad for example)
or you can:
- open index.html page in any browser
- right click on the page
- select view source of the page.
You'll find 'engine' and 'data' folders in this saved folder also.
4) Copy code for the HEAD section and paste it inside the HEAD/BODY section of you own
webpage, for example:
5) Copy code for the BODY section and paste it inside the Body section of you own web page
in the place where you want to have a gallery, for example:
<body> ... <!-- Start VisualSlideShow.com BODY section --> ... <!-- End VisualSlideShow.com BODY section --> ... </body>
6) Notice. you should copy 'data' folder with images and thumbnails and 'engine' folder
with .css and .js files into the same folder with your own webpage.
7) Preview your website in the browser.
For troubleshooting, feature requests, and general help, contact Customer Support at . Make sure to include details on your browser, operating system, Visual SlideShow version, link to your page.